|Requires||Android 5.0 And Up|
Hi guys! There is an application we are working on that will help women in India. There is a scheme for women who are between the age group 45 and 60, and they can benefit from it. This application is called the YSR Cheyutha App and AP State government offers it to facilitate its female citizens.
- Overview of YSR Cheyutha App
- Key Features of YSR Cheyutha App
- How to Download the YSR Cheyutha App?
- How to Install the YSR Cheyutha App?
- Is this YSR Cheyutha scheme available country-wide?
- Does this YSR Cheyutha App actually provide financial assistance?
- Is this application available on Google Play Store?
- Which Chief Minister initiated this scheme?
- Is this scheme only offered to minority women?
This is a remarkable initiative taken by the government and it is an easily accessible platform for them. Using this platform, users will be able to fill out their application forms easily and quickly. Since we all know that India has been severely affected by Coronavirus and is currently in a state of lockdown.
It has caused a lot of suffering for everyone that is affected by the disease. The Minority community women are also suffering and for that, the government has offered this solution. This scheme is going to benefit more than 23 lac women by providing financial assistance via YSR Cheyutha App.
There are also other things that this scheme is offering. There are multiple schemes running to benefit citizens. This is the Second phase and the first phase was successful in Tamil Nadu State. There are more details about this app in the next section.
Overview of YSR Cheyutha App
YSR Cheyutha App Apk is a free platform through which users can easily sign up for the AP Cheyutha scheme. This is a helpful platform provided by the local government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is only for citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
More than 8 lac widows and other single women between the ages of 45 and 60 have been identified by the government. All these women will get the benefit of Rs 27000 per month as a pension and after that, they will get an extra 18750 in the same year.
The government has also contacted the multi-national companies that are operating in the state and these three companies will create employment opportunities for minorities. It is possible to fill out application forms online by using this platform in a very short period of time.
There will be marketing opportunities for these big companies as well. The companies taking part in this cause are Hindustan Unilever, ITC, and Procter and Gamble. Both the State budget and CSR funds of these companies will be used to help and save eligible beneficiaries.
A few mandatory documents are needed in order for you to register yourself, and these include a valid address proof, an Aadhaar card, a caste certificate, a domicile certificate, Age proof, a mobile phone number, a bank account number, or a passbook of your bank account.
There is an eligibility criteria that users have to clear to be a part of these welfare schemes. You have to count yourself as eligible by proving that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh. Women belonging to a minority community and SC/ST/BC. You are above 45 and below 60 years of age.
All these are a must and you have to prove it by providing all the documents required. You can simply log in to the application using your mobile number or Aadhar card. This great initiative by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been successful in various parts of the state providing financial aid.
There are many people who are not eligible to be a part of this new scheme. There are some points that make the citizen ineligible. Here is that list of points that make a citizen ineligible according to the AP government.
- If the monthly power consumption is more than 300 units.
- If the applicant owns a four-wheeler.
- Anyone in the applicant’s family member shouldn’t be serving in AP Govt.
- Should be from a Minority community.
- Shouldn’t have more than 3 Acres of wetland and 10 acres of Dry land.
The final list of beneficiaries is posted after checking the documents. The government keeps an eye on the selection process, so that the most deserving people get selected.
Key Features of YSR Cheyutha App
- Free to use.
- Free to download.
- Simple user interface.
- No ads.
- Check application status online.
- Monthly payment status is available on the app.
- No in-app purchases are required.
- Simple registration process.
- Check the beneficiary list online and at the camp office.
- Compatible with low-end phones.
- Digital application form to apply online.
- Offers 24/7 technical support.
- The main objective is to empower women.
How to Download the YSR Cheyutha App?
This is available at the Google Play Store. You can download and install it from there. You can easily download the Apk file from our site. You just have to tap once on any of the download buttons available in the article.
Once you tap on the button, your downloading will automatically start. You have to be patient for 10 seconds because the server takes that much time normally to prepare your file for download.
If you face any issues while downloading the YSR Cheyutha App file, you can share your issue with us via the comments section. We will try our best to solve your issues.
How to Install the YSR Cheyutha App?
If you have downloaded the file from our website then you have to follow some simple installation steps. The installation process is:
- First, grant access for installation from unknown sources from your phone settings >security settings.
- Now locate the downloaded Apk in your file manager.
- Now, tap on the Apk, and your installation wizard will start.
- Tap on the install button and wait till the process is over.
- Now tap on the open button to start the application directly.
Your app will be ready to go now.
Is this YSR Cheyutha scheme available country-wide?
Currently, this scheme is only offered by Andhra Pradesh State Government.
Does this YSR Cheyutha App actually provide financial assistance?
The Government of Andhra Pradesh state is running the scheme successfully.
Is this application available on Google Play Store?
This app is available on Google Play Store for direct installation.
Which Chief Minister initiated this scheme?
Former Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy initiated the schemes for minority communities.
Is this scheme only offered to minority women?
Women who belong to a minority community can only enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
If you are an eligible person for the PM scheme or want to help someone register, you should download and install the YSR Cheyutha App now. For more useful apps like this, visit our Website.